Provider-Led Care Management: Trends and Opportunities in a Growing MarketSign Up Now
TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2016
1 PM Eastern, Noon Central, 10 AM Pacific
This presentation will review the highlights of the recently released Care Management Market Trends Report from Chilmark Research. It will provide a brief overview of the provider-led care management market including its current state and where the author sees the industry headed in the near-term future. Additionally, the webinar will provide a high-level vendor landscape identifying the types of vendors in this market, their current and longer-term challenges, product capabilities of available solutions, partnership activity, and market dynamics influencing adoption. The conclusion will provide insights into what will be some of the key factors moving ahead for vendors in this market and the solutions they are offering.
1) Identify some of the current issues in the provider-led care management market and where it is headed in the future
2) Identify the types of vendors currently in this market including some specific vendors
3) Overview of the current and future challenges that vendors face in this market
4) Review the market dynamics and what we found in the study including the current state of vendor solutions
5) Conclusions about where this market is headed and some of the factors that will be critical for vendors to address with their solutions
Target Audience: This webinar is intended for anyone developing, deploying, or more generally interested in the evolving market for Care Management technologies. This includes leaders at hospitals, IPAs, care management organizations, and technology vendors – either already selling into this market or considering the development of new technologies to help better serve this rapidly advancing sector of healthcare delivery.
Matt covers the Clinical Analytics and Care Management domains for Chilmark Research where he is an analyst. He brings with him a diverse array of knowledge and experience about the healthcare industry having worked in a variety of capacities including pharmaceutical consulting, medical education, and academic research. Prior to working with Chilmark Research in his current role, Matt worked as an IT analyst monitoring and analyzing emerging trends, technologies, and market behavior in the healthcare IT industry (HIT) with Lumeris, Thomson Reuters (now Truven Healthcare) and Siemens.
He holds a Master’s in Public Health with a concentration in Health Services from the Boston University School of Public Health and a B.A. in Biology from Boston University.